Flysky FS-GT3C question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrome

When it comes to radios and receivers, I don't know much.
I bought a Flysky FS-GT3C radio and found out I can use this on all of my RC's if I buy the receivers for it. How do you set it up for multiple rigs? Do I have to bind each receiver every time I run a different truck? It looks like a pretty decent radio but it came with a CD-Rom for instructions that isn't very informative. When it comes to radios and receivers, I don't know much.

I have the GT3B which is almost the same radio , I have 3 bound to mine and I only had to bind them in once, remember to name them and it works like a dream. although if running more than 1 model at a time will still work the other ones if they are left on and running....

I bought the same one, but it hasn't came in yet. ...I think you pre program it to your multiple rigs and then just select which truck your using out of the menu. Let me know what you find out and how you like it

Thanks! I am going to play with it tonight and see if I can get it going. I got it in the mail yesterday but my laptop was at work and I had no way of looking at the CD-Rom that came with it.

Funny mine came in yesterday to I bought 7 receivers for it but haven't even unboxed it yet playing daddy daycare this week.

I went home with my laptop and watched the CD-ROM. It said the transmitter should be matched to the receiver from the factory but when I tried it, mine didn't work. I tried binding it according to the instructions, like a 100 times or more and it still doesn't work. I don't know if I am doing something wrong or if I have a faulty receiver or transmitter. The light comes on and stays flashing when I hook the binding wire and battery but when I hold the bind button down and turn on the transmitter nothing happens. I am not happy with it right now, geuss I will be stuck using the old Traxxas transmitter and receiver this weekend.

That is how I did it. Not happy with this P.O.S. right now!!!

Well I never got this POS to bind. I ended up taken a road trip to Spokane Washington where one of my buddies owns a hobby shop. He tried to get it to bind but it wouldn't. The radio is bad, we took my receiver and tried a different Flysky radio that he had in the shop and it did bind with that radio. So I bought that radio from him, it isn't the same one I ordered but it will work. It is the FS-GT3B instead of the FS-GT3C. I guess I will be sending this POS that I ordered back to the manufactor to see what is wrong with it.

It is easy. Just wish the one I ordered would work, I like the idea of a rechargeable transmitter, the one I got now takes 8 AA batteries. I just ordered enough receivers to run all my trucks off of this. Will be nice to only have one radio to worry about. So far I have two of my trucks running on it.

I have the Sanwa Airtronics M11. I've bound 6 rigs to it so far without a problem.
Unfortunately, you had the bad luck of getting a defective transmitter. That can happen with any brand, but it's rare these days.

Yeah the GT3B and the GT3C appear to be very similar, the GT3C is rechargeable and shaped a little different but they do the same things and they both will run 10 vehicles. Yeah I am happy with the new one, just got a bad one to start with, that is just how my luck goes. LOL.

Latest posts

Members online

Back