Flux HP ESC problems?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaseyR187

I bought a flux hp about 3 years ago and I recently moved and had a child so the truck has sit on the bench for 8 months to a year and I went to get it running again and it won't do anything just keeps flashing the middle light on the ESC but I am getting no tones from ESC when I turn it on any ideas?

Attachments

• 1460566410536-1931049431.jpg
    1460566410536-1931049431.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 2
are you talking about how you hold full throttle then turn unit on and do the steps or something else?

Yea i have tried everything in the manual and nothing responds i cant get anything to work it will only turn on and flash the light as in the picture i posted thats all i can get it to do i have matching crystals and everything is charged up thats why I'm totally lost???

What model esc do you have in your rig? it should have an id sticker somewhere on the unit..... and are your batteries fully charged?

i don't know the model number its just all the stock stuff from factory nothing is modded and yea i have triple checked all the battery's even have a cell checker to make sure they are all fully charged and balanced.

Is the radio a 2.4 or is it an older crystal type unit? from what I read the orange light simply denotes the neutral point of the esc, so I think you must be doing something wrong in your setup......

its the crystal type and yea thats what i thought it was just in neutral but i do like it says in the manual and i cant even get the first step to work i turn on the controller hold throttle down and then turn on truck and nothing happens still get the same light and no beeps?

Maybe one of the other guys who have an older flux model will chime in here and be able to help with your problem....

i hope so getting aggravated cause it make no sense i have changed nothing it has just sit for awhile now its messed up??

one last thought, when you stored the rig, you did unplug and remove the batteries from the chassis right, because if you left them plugged in the batteries will still drain and this usually damages the batteries beyond repair......

When you turn on your receiver/remote, can you still operate the steering servo? If so, can you plug the steering servo into the throttle port on the receiver to see if the trigger then moves the steering servo?

Just to rule out the receiver as your point of failure.

I actually figured it out it was something with the crystals I changed out crystals and no problems with the truck now but my luck now I can't get my LiPo's to charge on my venom charger it just flashes all the lights and won't charge?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back