Flux esc killing its fan?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Plumber

Wondering if anyone has had the same problem with the esc on a savage xs. The truck was shutting off I presumed because the esc was getting to hot. I noticed the fan wasn't working. I got another fan from lhs. It started right up, after a few minutes of ripping around the new fan isn't working. I guess the esc is somehow killing the fan. I'm thinking I'll try one more time with another new fan. Anyone know of a site that sells the fans? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Where the cooling fan plugs into the receiver I would suggest making sure you don't have a contact issue at the receiver.

I guess it was a good will exchange, I had no receipt. They also replaced a q32 I sent them at the same time. It would not go forward, wheels would turn and reverse worked. The new one they sent did the same thing after one charge. That sucked because my son was excited to have it back. Not real happy with hpi electronics.

Oh bummer! At least they are working with you. I'm sure they'll send you another. Hey, maybe just say...." Why don't you replace the Q32 with a savage actually..."

It was great customer service in the end. Especially considering I didn't have the receipt. nice and helpful on the phone. He did say that since the company was bought it may be hard to get parts directly from them for a while.

Latest posts

Members online

Back