FLM Savage part out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TripleSix

U run nitro? I'm sorry.
For sales, purchases, descriptions, or for any other matter related to this specific forum, the Owner and / or Staff of HPISF does not warrant or assume any legal or monetary liability or responsibility related to the accuracy, completeness, usefulness, or condition of any information, apparatus, or product sold herein.

So I've had some interest, so I will be parting out the savy. Keep in mind, all prices include shipping to the con us and paypal fees. lowballers will be laughed at, and ignored. So anyways, heres what we have.....

442a014e.jpg

Hitec 5955 servo, missing one tab. Has an aluminum servo arm. $ sold
Hitec 5645 servo. Has a plastic arm. $ sold
HPI SF50 servo. $25 shipped
Spektrum SR300T rx with wires for nitro or electric temps. $55 shipped
Spektrum SR300 rx SOLD
HPI 1200mah hump pack SOLD

57735ccc.jpg

Front and rear ends. Complete with shimmed BP diffs, HD outdrive cups, HD dogbones, and HD axles. Rpm arms, and integy HD carriers. Comes with wheelie bar and stock shock towers, not mounted.FLM steering drag link, and HPI HD servo saver spring, and steering bushings replaced with bearings. $ sold

88bbf012.jpg

FLM EXT LCG TVPS with center rear dog bone $ Sold
FLM servo plate with mid tank setup, D8 clunk mtank and reciever box with on/off switch, fuel line and filter. SOLD
FLM motor plate $ sold
FLM skid plate SOLD
FLM shock towers with wing and mount SOLD
FLM servo mounts x4= 2 servos SOLD

7cd4696c.jpg

Modded Picco .28 with under 2 gallons, motorsaver filter, hpi vented clutch bell, dynamite max life aluminum shoes, mugen 1.0 springs and, motor mount $ sold
Dynamite 086 pipe $ sold
HPI aluminum big bore shocksBump..... Got the hitec 5645, sf50, flm motor mount, sr330t, and three speed tranny left..... Make a reasonable offer..... Bump...., aluminum caps and spring retainers, and shock socks. Just noticed one shock leaks slightly. $ sold
Three speed tranny with high speed third gear $ sold
T/B linkage SOLD

106bbb05.jpg

Maximizer black beadlocks 1/2 offset with proline mulchers $ SOLD

May have missed a few things. If there is something that you are looking for and don't see, just ask.

Last edited by a moderator:
I asked Lj to add the edit button back on. Look at the bottom right side and see if you see a RED edit button if it's not their I'll ask him again.

]-[0pa]0ng;204424 said:
I asked Lj to add the edit button back on. Look at the bottom right side and see if you see a RED edit button if it's not their I'll ask him again.

Thanks.

I am in desperate need of throttle/brake linkage setup.
Mines been sitting forever because I haven't had the time to figure what to get and how to run it. Could I see a pic of when it was together of the throttle linkage?

id take the the throttle linkage and stuff off you, servo horn etc...pm me price and paypal info.

FLM EXT LCG TVPS with center rear dog bone $40 shipped

How much shipped to Australia? Interested.

Cheers
Goodsy

I'm offering! TVP's and Big Bore's. Just in the wrong country........
Postage shouldn't be more than $20.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm offering! TVP's and Big Bore's. Just in the wrong country........
Postage shouldn't be more than $20.

Checked with ups. Cheapest rate was $92.....

If you can find where to ship from with costs you're willing to cover, let me know.

Whats left?

Three speed tranny, big bores, front and rear ends, servos, sr3300t.....
Edited original post with sold items.

Picco, 086, and tvps pending payment, but have been holding over a week, so may be back up for sale soon.....

Bump..... Got the hitec 5645, sf50, flm motor mount, sr330t, and three speed tranny left..... Make a reasonable offer..... Bump....

Hitec 5645 and flm motor plate sold.

3 speed tranny, sf50 and sr3300t stil available.....

Latest posts

Members online

Back