Flex-tek a-arms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaun

Have you guys heard about flex-tek not making there a-arms anymore? apparently not cost effective anymore to make them so only a few sets left!!

(useful information removed)

Last edited by a moderator:
ya it states it right on there website that they have stopped making them due to costs but will have a few sets around for warranty "replacement" situations so only a few left!! even though they are expensive i should have grabbed a set i think, i've contemplated buying them for a long time.....

That really bites. Their arms were expensive, but they are 2nd to none. Made in USA too.

All TI parts have stopped. The stuff is now like gold. The TI tranny parts from hpi (discontinued) and dog bones have almost all dried up too. New era made bones but I went in there with a project and he laughed me out of the place saying , "I wont buy TI"... Its not worth it for a rc anymore...

I just got another set of these last week. You can still buy them.

ya they say theres still some left but once there gone there gone as there not making them anymore which kinda peeves me as i was gonna buy a set, was just waiting for income tax time,oh well maybe there will still be a couple sets left!! thanks for the update whip!!

Latest posts

Members online

Back