First time jumping my Savvy 25.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob

G'day mates.

Heres a video below with me jumping my savage at my local reserve, some kids built these jumps with dirt, so i finally have good use for them.

Be nice, these are my first jumps with it, and was learning the basics of getting kickass air.

However, now i know what my savage is capable of, i will not dissapoint and will promise to eventually break something. :Xfingers:

Vid > http://youtube.com/watch?v=eoHLreJR4n0 <

Cheers,
Rob.

those are great jumps first day out jump n. good luck on break n it. j/j
go big

Nice, that looks like a natural backflip jump from the camera angle. Just start way back and go all out you would be surprised what these things can take. I am putting together a vid of just crashes so new people will have some idea of the abuse they can take.

Hey man, nice video, i read the comment you wrote about it being filmed with a camera phone and i think that that is pretty good quality for a phone. Also wanted to mention that i rated it 4/5 starts. Keep the videos coming, gives me something to do when mine is broken lol. Also crawlincodkiller make sure you post your video when you get it done about the crashes, wanna see that one. I will try and get some videos to post here soon.

Thanks for the comments guys, means a fair bit to me.

Originally purchased this truck for $300 and it hasn't let me down yet.

There is a nice run-up on that jump so i'll take the full grunt out of the engine and see what happens when i hit that jump, if it breaks, big deal! :D, if it survives, its try again time! ;-) lol.

I'll be taking it around to the park tomorrow to do some flat-land bashin, maybe some jumping off the brick wall drop-off and such, will film some more viddies with the phone.

Cheers,
Rob.

Last edited by a moderator:
Flat land gets boring real quick, I'm surrounded by it. I don't know your area, but if you have woods like that, I'm sure you have some other good spots. Also I posted my crash vid.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back