first day of real runnin'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Core

so after a few weeks of tinkering, modding and fiddling i FINALLY got a good days worth of running in. the weather was great today and my tune was rock solid, didn't notice any mid tank lean issues so i decided to take to the air. in my back yard i have a 3/4 court paved basketball court with a 30-40' strip of grass behind it. about 10' from the edge of the court i built a ramp to launch into the grassed area. the first ramp as about 12" high with a straight ramp.... this was cool but.. my second one was about 2-1/2' high with an old bowed piece of plywood for the ramp giving it a nice arc... all i can say is HOLY CRAP THESE TRUCKS ARE AWESOME.
:jumpers:
5 tanks of fuel, a dozen or so endos, cartwheels, and landings that make you cringe, 4 successful backflips and prolly 5 or 6 successful front flips. i never realized attempting to destroy a truck could be this much fun.

the days damages... an antenna tube from a flip over cornering on the pavement too fast... maybe i just didn't try hard enough. i hope the weather's nice again next weekend. :Xfingers:

Sounds like you had a goodtime Bud. Next time you need to get some vid to share with all of us...

there's nothing like running your truck for the first time in a while and its almost like a rush of nitro the runs threw your veins straight to your head.

thats great Core, glad you got the truck out there to bash.

is runnin your savage all that you think about now?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back