finally got my second savage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mickey

just me
well i bought this one used from another forum and ill have to say i was impressed for not having a look at it personally. well its a savage 25 with a few upgrades, tsais side exit pipe, robinson racing clutch bell and spur gear, aliminum rear bulkhead, ofna linkage mod, blue aluminum clutch shoes, ss steel brakes, hitec 645mg steering servo, and proline bowtie 40 sieries tires lrp rims. thats the good the only prob with the truck was the carb was siezed but i had one off of another blown engine. no pics yet the wife had the cam will post some tomorrow and mybe a short vid as this truck runs awesome . any input to the mods on this truck welcome good or bad.
newsavy001.jpg

newsavy002.jpg

newsavy003.jpg

newsavy004.jpg

newsavy005.jpg

newsavy006.jpg

newsavy007.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats on your second savage. i also plan on getting a second one (just a roller) after the holidays.

sounds sick mickey....having a 2nd rc rocks especially when you get a good price & it even runs without putting much more $$ into it. the mods all sound good & like everyone else, id like to see the photos of that bad boy when you can..

man that savage looks like its in awsome shape!! think you got a great deal on that one!!

Very Nice bud!!! careful with the LPRs the rims crack easy on hard landings. Good for low air stuff but keep it under 5ish feet... I have them too the performance out weights the risk!

thanks bank after hearing that ill run the stock wheels which came with it for some bashing fun

Ok, saw the pics........that is an awesome second savage bro!!! i dig those big tire too.. did you get a good deal?

Latest posts

Members online

Back