few problems with my savage?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timo_Geens

Hello Guys, new here! I'm from Belgium, so my English is not the best...

i made my savage 25 come to life again :LOL:

now i have a few issues/problems, and i hope u can help me ...

the little screw on gearbox is stuck/blocked, i cant adjust it ...

the small golden ring in the roto start back plate always falls out, its loose? do i need to replace the whole back plate?

the little screw, in steering servo, suddenly falls out, and it looks like the screw is to small suddenly, cant screw it in anymore ... do i need to replace the whole servo because of this, or is there another solution?

Need some idea of where in gearbox this screw is. If its metal in metal then heat up with soldering iron. If allen key then use good quality allen driver, not the allen keys supplied with car.
If the servo screw is the one holding the servo arm on top, then could be the thread on the servo has stripped (is it plastic or metal?). If plastic then try a larger diameter screw. If metal then maybe try some epoxy like jb weld to secure the screw.
Not sure about the rotostart as i think that ring you mention is pressed into the plastic and holds the gear into which the shaft is inserted. Try epoxy adhesive.
Pictures or snippets from manual would help to know what parts you have problems with.

Latest posts

Members online

Back