Extended Arm???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Necro1250

Ok first off thanks to everyone on this fourm. Yall have helped me so much just by reading through alot of the threads.

My question is if anyone has used the Kershaw Designs savage extended arm kit and what they think of it? I would also like anyones opinion on what they think about extending the arms on a Savage in general?

Thanks,
Jim

the few yrs I've known of them haven't heard nor seen much about them that has to do with the savage. With that said they are selling ext. arms made out of nylon. If they come close to RPM nylon arms could have something going there. ext arms add a ton of stress. Thought, don't do it. Want to be different or the cool effect sure why not. Seriously bash - no way, racing don't even think about it. Hope this helps

For $160 bucks good God. I spent that for Titanium lower arms.

Last edited by a moderator:
]-[0pa]0ng;201280 said:
the few yrs I've known of them haven't heard nor seen much about them that has to do with the savage. With that said they are selling ext. arms made out of nylon. If they come close to RPM nylon arms could have something going there. ext arms add a ton of stress. Thought, don't do it. Want to be different or the cool effect sure why not. Seriously bash - no way, racing don't even think about it. Hope this helps

For $160 bucks good God. I spent that for Titanium lower arms.

Wouldn't it put the same amount of stress on the bulks and pins as running extended axels and a large offset?

Latest posts

Members online

Back