Evel Knievel with a Savage X

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MementoMMN

Hey All, first time poster. Been lurking for a while. Here's a fun Savage X jump we did over the 4th. Hope you enjoy:

Hey All, first time poster. Been lurking for a while. Here's a fun Savage X jump we did over the 4th. Hope you enjoy:

NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, WELL DONE . EXCELLENT VIDEO !!
AND YES I KNOW I'M TYPING IN CAPS HOW ELSE WOULD I SHOW MY EXCITEMENT!!! WHOOOO WHOOO:jawdrop: :cigar:

PS : After the first crash I was worried, After the second crash i was doubtful , then you pulled it off with only feet to spare , Again well done.

Last edited:
EXCELLENT !!!!!! also love the body modifications at the start, GOOD WORK, even landed it on the other side of the water and drove away......

EXCELLENT VIDEO! And at high altitude too - even more impressive! My congratulations to your entire team!

Thanks all. So much fun (you know this as Savage X enthusiasts). The engine was screaming off the ramp and the wheels were spinning, trying to grab onto whatever it could of that thin Rocky Mountain air. This Savage X didnt want to land in the drink. Couple of high speed passes went stray on us (gotta show those, right?). Then nailed the one and only full attempt.

We're working on how to top that. Probably will involve FPV.

I'm sure your day went alot like this, lol.

Ha! That was great. We totally spaced having our driver wear the Evel/Robbie jumpsuit and a helmet. It should be a requirement for any jump. Our driver, John, did slowly drive the truck to the top of the ramp, then stop, then back down the ramp before attempting the high speed passes and jump. But that footage didnt make the cut.

Enjoyed the cameo by Super Dave Osborne in the Robbie Knievel Ceasars jump...

Amusing video! Always appreciate a good Back to the Future reference.

Latest posts

Members online

Back