ESC with No switch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharkattack99

hello,

I'm planning to put my savage flux back together getting some new shoes for her, and a new servo so i have 2 complete trucks a nitro and a flux. before i was sharing parts, shoes i didn't just want some new ones that i have been looking at for a long time (40 series mud slingers on tech 5 wheels) anyway got off topic, lol. I noticed that my Mamba monster no longer has a on/off switch and looking at the pictures of the other ones they all have one, I'm not real sure when i lost it cause its been awhile since ive used it and i can't remember if i used it with out one or if i stopped using it cause it came off. do i need one? i have an extra one that i used on my nitro work the same or no? any advise would be helpful thanks.

No you do not need an on off switch. I also cut off mine because castle creation's switches are terrible. Just make sure that you solder the +/- cables together so that when you plug in the batteries the esc turns on

I'll have to see if I did that or not I might have but thanks good to know. Like I said I couldn't remember if ya cool or not.

I personally like the convenience of the on/off switch. Is the stock one not very durable?

I suppose if mine craps out I'll just replace it with a better (perhaps waterproof) switch.

Yeah, I've got the MM2. No switch issues yet, though the ESC has only been on the truck for 6 weeks or so.

Latest posts

Back