engine question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blowpopracer

Looking at this motor...http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_info.php/cPath/23_79/products_id/4869

Anyone have any information on how good/powerfull these are?
From the research thinking of this one,the RB928, or the lrp.28. You think the novarossi is the best one out of the bunch for power and reliability? Cost isnt a factor so plz don't tell me which is the best value but which one would truely be the best for a racer.

p.s. The other thing I like about the novarossi is that the starter is accesible from the side of the truck so I don't have to worry about my extended chassis being a problem when it comes to my rotostart.

well thats cool...i was wondering about those ninja motors.....they sure look like a hot motor.....and yes blowpopracer that rb kit is one of the best deals for the savage...like ]-[op said...it's built for the savage.

my 2 friends have that engine on their ofna gtp and mugen mrx.. and they're really fast.. i don't know if they will fit in savy though.. but thats only my opinion.. well even my lhs told me they are very good engine.. but too much money so i have get o.s. instead.. =P

Latest posts

Members online

Back