Electronic Expert Needed Insided of my ESC!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rapidito

Hi, I have an HPI Blur ESC and somehow the on-off swicth was tangle with a driveshaft and the wires were tear off the ESC board. While trying to solder the wires back in the ESC, I make the problem worse and now I don't have were to solder the negative wire. Look at the picture:
IMG_5846.JPG
And this a picture of how is suppose to be with both wires in the original place:

photo3_zpse34d8e53.jpg

Does anyone knows if there's another place in the board were I can solder the negative wire or any other idea?
confused.png

Two ways to go about this, either repair the pad or find another location that that pad went to and solder to that. If you have a multi-meter it is a simple matter to find other applicable locations.

If you choose to repair it, there is a fantastic site you should look through. I have used their kits, they are expensive but very useful. Also they provide good instruction as well.

http://www.circuitmedic.com/products/201-1400.shtml

Either way, here is a piece of advice, use less heat. You likely dsconnected the pad due to excessive heat applied during soldering. That, and/ or, you were too forceful.

Latest posts

Members online

Back