Electric conversation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riccardo123

Someone please help me!!!!! I have a Savage xl k5.9 and I'm so fed up with it .I'm fed up with nitro period I'm looking into converting my xl to brushless the only thing about that is that I'm ignorant to brushless can someone please help me to figure out which brushless system I should get. I also want it to go fast too

What are looking to spend? I went with castle creations 2200kv esc and motor combo with 2 speed tranny converted to flux trans, and 7200 3s lipos wicked fast

I'm looking to spend about 200-400$

Do you already have LiPo batteries and a charger? If not, you might spend a couple hundred dollars just on those alone. The ESC/motor combo will be another couple hundred. Then it's a matter of how much you want to change. Things like the transmission.

If you have batteries and charger that'll savae you a lot of money. Then the build could be done in your budget range.

I have LiPo's and a charger and will more than likely end up going with the kershaw designs LCG conversion with their combo that includes a 2200kv motor and 150A esc. I believe it includes battery trays, mounting brackets and whatnot as well as the gear to convert the trans to a single speed.

http://kershawdesigns.com/SavageBrushlessConversion.htm
Savage Brushless Conversion w/ KD 6S Waterproof 2200KV 4274 Brushless Motor System
$230 for the conversion with motor/esc/pinion

Odds are, I'll run dual 2S packs in it since that's what I run in my brushless revo. However, I sent them an email 3 or 4 days ago asking some questions and haven't gotten anything back. So, hoping they still offer the kit.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back