e firestorm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geronimo

ROLL TIDE
hey, just want something to scoot around the hood, nitro+neighbors= police
i already have a mlst2, but I'm also wanting something a little bigger, flux is out. just simply don't have that kind of expendable cash atm. so what do you guys think about the e firestorm, i'm open to suggestions, i'm looking at a $250 budget. thats for truck ,batts. ect. i've already got a do/all charger up to 10 cell ni/mh or 3 cell LiPo. peace and thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
So you want to know about the E-Savage but your thread says E-Firestorm?

oops my bad. no e savage, firestorm or its equivlent. just something good in that price range.

I'd rather have the E-Firestorm then an E-Savage. Get more system and performance for your money. The FLUX system is just a rebadged Castle Creations MM 5700.

ok great ,sounds good . any recommends or is it good to go out of the box. the is just to jet around the house, no racing or such. just need to have a daily r/c fix and keep neighbors happy at the same time.

i have one, and i am really happy with it. with a 4600 mah pack on it, it goes for quite some time.

it scoots, but i would suggest different tires. the stock ones don't get good traction on grass.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back