Dumborc issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chinlou69

Hi I'm probably being thick but i installed a dumbo rc reciever to my 4.6 and a new steering servo. But it only wants to go in reverse. If i use the reverse swich on the transmitter it goes into neutral somehow lol. Old transmitter still works ok so must be the dumbo rc stuff. The instructions are less than useless. Any help appreciated

I think I am going to need a bit more information, also pics will help alot, is this a nitro rig? what is going into neutral when you reverse the servo switch in the TX? usually I take a couple hours just to setup the radio system, end points, servo travel etc etc , never used a dumbo rc unit before but my son has used them in a couple electric rigs and they seem fine and work well

I think I am going to need a bit more information, also pics will help alot, is this a nitro rig? what is going into neutral when you reverse the servo switch in the TX? usually I take a couple hours just to setup the radio system, end points, servo travel etc etc , never used a dumbo rc unit before but my son has used them in a couple electric rigs and they seem fine and work well
Yes it is nitro. Its a 4.6 with a 2 speed. I had steering on channel 1, throttle on channel 2 and I'm guessing the third servo is the one that selects forward and reverse i tried in channel 3 and 4 to make sure. But it only reverses and when u hit the button it disengages the engine allowing it to rev without moving (i didnt know it could do that). Once i reinstalled the old transmitter and reciever the issue went away. Cars back to old set up so no pics

Latest posts

Members online

Back