don't now witch one to get????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well there both great it all depends on what you want the nitro side is great if you like the sound smell and the uniquness of it, and fairly less spendy to start out the new RTR is that all you need to purchase is the fuel. as for the Flux its just rough power all the time no tuning nothing, but its more expensive to start with, with the charger and the batteries zippys are good batteries from hobbyking if you can find them in the US warehouse if you can't it could take weeks to get your batts. but flux is charge then plug and play, its really to each there own you will get some that say nitro is way better and some will say electric is better i would say Savage Flux its more spendy to start with but i feel is easier to use cause theres no break in no tunning and no 30 dollars a gallon for fuel lol just charge your batteries i recommend at least 4 batteries cause you can use two while your charging the other two 6 would be great cause then you would most likely never have to worry about waiting for batteries to charge you'll always have a charged set hope this helps but whatever you choose it will be the right choice and just have fun with it and remember we want to so vids :) sorry for the lengthy reply i have a tendensy to ramble on :bigsmilie:.

I would go with the Flux. It has more power, less mess, less time lost from bashing because of tune issues, heat issues, pull start issues, glow plug issues or many other issues that nitro brings with it. Flux is plug in and bash! It has awesome power and much less hassle compared to nitro. Yes the start up price is higher but if you think about it a 2s pack is less then or equal to the price of a gallon of nitro and if you take care of it, it will last longer then a gallon of nitro in your car. The charger can be used for many more things then RC ( I use my hyperion to charge my drill batteries, rechargeable vacuum and anything else with a battery). At least that's how i justified my self the start up cost :D

Long story short I think that while nitro may have a low start up cost it will eat deeper in to you pocket over time while Flux may cost a few hundred more it repays for it self over time due to the fact that it doesn't have that many consumable parts.

I have had both and i ran my truck about 1/2 less when it was nitro because of the sound and the mess it made. I take the Flux out when ever the weather is nice.

Latest posts

Members online

Back