difference between savage21 and savage x??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dangerousdave

Hi all,

Does anyone know all the differences between the savge21 and the savage x?? GPM do a heap of good hopups for the 21 and I am wondering what will fit the x??

The diffs are different the 21's run 2 spider gears and plastic cups, the X other than the first 4.1 RTR's came with alu cups and 4 spider diffs. The came with an easier access battery box. Different stronger shock towers and a-arms. Along with a bunch more.

Most of GPM's stuff will fit between the 2 models.

ya the 4.1 rtr does have the 4 spider gears from what i've read but comes with the alum diff housings as a extra in the box, well mine did anyway!! and the wheel hexes are different to i think!!

most parts are interchangeable. theres a list of parts the are different somewhere but i cant find it:dunno:

lower center of gravity tvp's...17mm hex's...different bulkheads...the spider gears and dif cups...

most part will be interchangeable...don't hesitate to ask if you find something specific you want to know about...

Thanks for your replies guys.I am going to have a closer look at what I want and I will report back.......................

Thanks for your replies guys.I am going to have a closer look at what I want and I will report back.......................

i bought the 4.1 rtr and i like it,, but now wished i had of bought the ss kit instead but the 4.1 is still a great truck!!

i bought the 4.1 rtr and i like it,, but now wished i had of bought the ss kit instead but the 4.1 is still a great truck!!

I believe he already has the truck bud...he's asking which GPM hop-ups from their Savage .21 line will fit the X (which I'd guess he already has)...

Members online

Back