diff lockers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

f1n3sse

I'm about to buy a set of diff lockers... and thoughts on these for bashing good and bad welcomed. anyone using them on here i'd like your personal opinion as well.

Thanks,
f1n

well i welded mine in the rear and so far i love it
i have broke several dogbone but it was because i did a jump and when i landed i was still in the throttle.
now it will twist the dogbones but i guess you could losen the slipper clutch a little to help but then again on mine i was out bashing and i couldnt keep mine from slipping so i took a small drill bit and drilled the slipper cluth and i have never had that problem again

guess I won't be getting the lockers. don't want to twist or snap bones unless its from pure engine torque :)

Lockers

If you put a locker in your truck, make sure you are using the stock dogbone axles. If you have the hardned axles it will shear them clean.

A locker makes for more realistic action, killer donuts, and flat-tracking. You never know until you try it.

It is the guy (or girl) who breaks the most parts that wins!

If I'm not going to see a dramatic improvement in performance I really don't want to spend the 50 or so that each one costs. id rather put that money towards lst2 shocks or a buku :) thanks for the input though

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back