diamond plate decal sheets to scale?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maximusraylius

That wont look scale thats 8x11 so a sheat of paper that is 1:1 scale pattern at tower. didnt look at the 2nd yet. edit: i cant see 2nd link

yeah in person would help out alot. they do look pretty close, but untill you have them in one hand and the truck in the other its going to be really hard to tell. have you checked the lhs yet?

ill blow it up to size and print it for you. will know in a min.... 10 bucks in ink lol doing it in 4x6 first printing now

Last edited by a moderator:
DSC_0378.jpg

that is that image at 4x6

Max that is a copy and print of your link above's pic. the tool box is painted and the bed is a 4x6 photo sitting on top

Justin, did you resize the image to 8.5 x 11 and crop the to 4x6 before you printed? If not, the scale you printed it at wont be the same as the actual sticker sheet...

I've used it a few times and it looks pretty realistic. Here's a shot of the Bronco body I used it on.

dsc06938lq1.jpg

nice looks like a nice scale ..is it grey or chrome looking ? in pic its lil on the grey side but wanted to make sure and is that the second brand i posted? thx for the imput guys ..i just don't want to but something ill not like ....

nice looks like a nice scale ..is it grey or chrome looking ? in pic its lil on the grey side but wanted to make sure and is that the second brand i posted? thx for the imput guys ..i just don't want to but something ill not like ....

That's the parma decal sheet that you posted. It's more of a gray than it is chrome but it still looks pretty good IMO.

Latest posts

Members online

Back