Decisions, decisions.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

savage_racer

I recently test drove an hpi baja 5b and i loved it!!! and now i want one. you guys might say "AND!?!?!?!" well now i have to get rid of some of my cars. and i would like to know how much to expect for my savvy? it has HPI Filter Axial .28, 4 gear mod, reverse, traxxas rims with traxxas sprotmax tires. the engine has barely been broken in and hasn't been tuned yet so the engine is really fresh. the only thing it doesnt have is a servo and i really don't see a reason to put it in there if i wont be able to get what i want for it. its a really nice truck its not beat up and the drive train is in good conditon still. it will also come with some spare axle carriers and the .21bb engine that was torn down for cleaning. i want to get about 300 for it with out the servo and 350 or so with the servo and a servo saver. and ti will be the hitec 645mg one. i plan to sell my ae rc18t but i cant decide to sell my e-revo or savy. so i would like to know waht my savage would be worth in its current state? thank you very much.

Sell the Revo. I know thats not what you were asking but I'd sell the revo over the savage. Hard decision either way. I know you would probably rather keep it all And have the Baja but we all know sometimes you have to make sacrifices. You may be able to get what you want for it but it just depends on who you get to buy it.

welll the e-revo has some good stuff on it and i really havnt enjoyed the savy due to not having fuel. so after i get my paycheck and get the savy running i will make my decision i guess. i like both and yes if i could i would keep them all and get the baja but it never is like that any way. so I'm going to re-design the batt mounts on the e-revo(20 bux) and then most likley sell it. i think i have about 400 dollars including the truck and its spares and stuff.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back