DDM Rear Dominator

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SunkenMetal

So on the advice of Mega and others i ordered a new pipe for my baja...

here are some pics.

DSC_7286.jpg

DSC_7288.jpg

DSC_7289.jpg

DSC_7290.jpg

DSC_7296.jpg

DSC_7297.jpg

you will have to keep us posted on your thoughts of that exhaust.. a buddy of mine runs one on his baja and wow what a difference compared to the stock setup!!!

Lots of guys at the baja forum rave about that pipe. You might want to get those cage risers to keep it from melting with the pipe.

Bang for Bang and buck for buck. The rear Dom is hard to beat. Outside of the Dom, Gabe Browns pipe is an equal but cost $250 plus. Both are loud insane pipe. It has a really nice sound to it. Way different than stock. You'll have this evil grin for sure.

Have fun with it Bud!

I was kinda waiting to hear his thoughts on it myself.........

Tell ya, I don't have a baja (I Wish though!) but the baja's I have seen with that pipe is amazing.......also very loud though

This pipe is pretty intense... when i get traction it will wheelie... i would say this is biggest bang for the buck rc upgrade i have gotten...

I just don't see how a Gabe Brown pipe that cost $100 bucks more be that more impressive than a rear Dom.

sick looking rig

lets see it rip on the street.

lets see you rip it on the street. i blew out the hpi tires in one tank of street running. prolines lasted maybe 30 min.

Latest posts

Members online

Back