WTB D8t

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

]-[0pa]0ng

HPISF Supporter
If anyone happens to see a D8t for sale cheap and new, could you please hit me up here. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread.

I will be converting it to a b/l setup with tekin, Lipos to follow with Maxamp

If someone runs across a Mugen mbx6t, I'd interetested in it as well.

how much are you looking to pay for a d8t hop?

Just not a new price but not one that is dogged out. Fred and the rest of you all have got my interest in this B/L world. Not sure what the difference is between a D8t and MBX6t are. I like the looks just don't understand the two.

Going to change out all the bearings and go with Boca ceramics and a tekin setup with Maxamps lipos.

]-[0pa]0ng;192804 said:
Not sure what the difference is between a D8t and MBX6t are. I like the looks just don't understand the two.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Mugen-1-8-MBX6T-M-Spec-Truggy-Kit-E0065-NIB-/330528310649?pt=Radio_Control_Vehicles&hash=item4cf505c579#ht_1388wt_907

i bet if you put them side by side with no lid, names or logos none of us would be able to tell the difference between the 2.

Mugen parts gonna cost you a lot more. Might be a better truck but I'm not sure that any of us would ever realize the differences.

you can get a BNIB D8t kit for $339.00 free ship where the Mugen is $579 . either one you pick, you'll need to throw another $125 out for the tekno conversion because neither offers a brushless version (that I'm aware of) just yet.

Latest posts

Back