Cutting a hole in the windshield

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vmansavage

Hi, I have been thinking of cutting a hole in my windshield area for more air flow is this a good or stupid idea and if done does it help any thanks for any feedback on this idea.

Yes, it will improve air flow, you will see it has been domn many times, probably more with racers. Whether you need it to reduce engine temps depends on your typical ambient temperatures, surface conditions, car mods that add extra weight incl wheels, driving style and your engine tune. Some make one big hole, others make several smaller holes. don't think that it is essential for general bashing.

Yes, it will improve air flow, you will see it has been domn many times, probably more with racers. Whether you need it to reduce engine temps depends on your typical ambient temperatures, surface conditions, car mods that add extra weight incl wheels, driving style and your engine tune. Some make one big hole, others make several smaller holes. don't think that it is essential for general bashing.
Thank you again I just got another savage and am looking foward to get out there and bash it around some before it gets to cold lol

Latest posts

Back