crawler

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaun

check out this crawler !! it comes as shown but without electronics and motors, i found a dude on ebay called TIME-EAGLE thats has these!! View attachment 2387

That was fast BMC. That sucker comes with a price, you could easily stick another $550 into it before getting it rolling.

Just wish I had more places to do some crawling around here.

thanks bud for adding the link!! i was trying to do that but it didnt work, think i was doing it wrong!! and yes i thought it was pricey to but a awsome looking setup if you have the money!! really "bullet proof" looking!!

G-made has some awesome crawlers which are very well built, they are very heavy duty as you can see by the pictures...but the thing i found is the parts are very hard to come by when something does go wrong with it. I purchased my first crawler and it was the G-made Spyder they all come with the heavy duty axles, HUGE wheels, alloy side chassis plates, alloy links also..here are a few pictures of it stock and some quick vids of me out with it when i first got it....

TheCrawler005.jpg

TheCrawler004.jpg

TheCrawler001.jpg

TheCrawler012.jpg

1. http://media.putfile.com/gmade-spider

2. http://media.putfile.com/joes-g-made-spider-2

Now as i said the diffs stripped out with the powerful Novak motors..so an upgrade was needed..here is how it sits now...Integy axles with steel gears, Integy axle widners, new tires and rims, Integy Links upper and lowers, 2 Rooster Speed controllers each running it's own axle..and a Dx7 stick radio to run it all...this thing is awesome..but word to the wise...DO NOT RUN IT UP AGAINST YOUR WIFES FRIDGE...leaves tire marks and you will be scrubbing

Superspider003.jpg

Superspider002.jpg

Superspider004.jpg

Superspider005.jpg

more to come once i get it out on some rocks and really check it out.

~Joe

man that looks sweeet!! they are a bit expensive but I'm starting to get very interested in them!!

They are expensive but with the G-made your well in to the higher level of crawler right off the hop...super class is a very cool class of crawler due to what the truck can climb over compared to say a 2.2 sized crawler..they are longer, heavier, 2 motors one on each axle, and for their size...very maneveable with the rear steer option. I got mine second hand from a buddy who got me hooked into this side of the hobby..and haven't looked back since..glad to see more people staring to look into it a little more closely cause it is fun and quiet challenging to find a line on the rocks and keep it using very little throttle..totally different than bashing the ole savage around that is for sure.

Latest posts

Members online

Back