Crash's /TSAIS M25X tuned pipe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crash

"I went to LHS for fuel and came home with a new pipe set."

E0816CH Performance Hard-Anodized Pipe Set for the HPI Savage "M25X"
SKU: E0816CH
SRP: $69.99

fuelline006.jpg

The M25X Hard-Anodized performance pipe is designed and tuned with .25-.32 engine for the HPI Savage monster trucks, and will increase low-end, mid range and hi-end power.

The extreme competition pipe for serious racers and basher.

Specifications
Length: 177mm (7")
Width:
Height:
Net Weight: Pipe: 2.4oz/68g
Pipe+header+parts: 3.8oz/105g
Finish/Color: Hard-Anodized
Notes: Fits the HPI Savage and X without modifications.

*You will need to re-tune your engine and or readjust the shift point of your 2/3-speed transmission after install the pipe.

Availalbe: NOW

Features:

TESTED & TUNED 2-chamber pipe
Big bore stingers provide excellent acceleration
Hard-anodized exhaust pipe
Increase overall performance
High grade materials and craftsmanship
Laser-etched logo

Why hard-anodize a tuned pipe?

There are a few important benefits to hard anodizing a tuned pipe, none of which include "good looks". You may like the rugged appearance of the matte green finish that is unique to true hard anodizing, but the real benefits are more practical. Here's a quick list of the benefits:

• More durable, scratch resistant coating
• Hardens the material to resist bending
• Improved resonance for maximum performance

Hard anodizing is a coating that penetrates the surface of the aluminum and at the same time it builds up a hard protective layer above the raw aluminum. This coating is much more difficult to scratch, which will preserve the appearance of the pipe for a much longer period of time.

Hard anodizing increases the strength of the aluminum, making it more resistant to bending. This means your pipe will be less prone to dents and dings from contact with racing barriers, other cars or the racing surface.

Most importantly, hard anodizing improves the resonance of the aluminum. This means there's more of a "ping" to the material when you tap it. This helps to tuned pipe to do its job because higher resonance means that the sound waves will resonate more strongly back and forth in the pipe. The stronger sounds waves help the pipe function more efficiently, which translates into more horsepower.

You may have noticed that some of the best RC tuned pipes in the world all have that distinctive dark green color - hard anodizing has been a speed secret of the world's best engine gurus for years.

Last edited by a moderator:
will do fella's

I installed it and ran it for about two minutes to hear it and one time around the yard. I have to give it a full run to give an educated opinion. It sound's cool. I am useing my hpi 4.6 rite now, it seemed to give more mid to it. I want to get some runs on the street to see the top end.

I ran it in an open feild last weekend. Pulls nice, seems to have more a little topend but, I would say this pipe is given me more mid range. Under hard acceleration it lifts the front wheels for about 75 to 100 feet. It is a little faster.

So in your opinion, is it worth getting? Or should I put my money towards a Buku?

Latest posts

Members online

Back