CRash's starter Heli

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crash

Sandy thought I was getting bored with the flux........lol she don't know about the 3s coming in 43 days........:lmao:

god bless her, she went to hobby shop and grabbed me a heli

she was shocked at how small it was when we unboxed it.......lol

Its been fun learning to fly

this thing is incredible durable, I crash it every time and nothing breaks

0728100910.jpg

http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdId=EFLH2400

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2blE32Ng6DI&feature=player_embedded

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool heli! I got one of these also and they are very durable for there size. Need extra batts checkn out Maxamps deal(4 for 12.99)! Enjoy!

You and fred, dump nitro go flux and get hellis ! yuck, shameful....

Gotta be part of the over 40 club ... Ill let you know in a few years myself. 6 of them thank gawd

You and fred, dump nitro go flux and get hellis ! yuck, shameful....

Gotta be part of the over 40 club ... Ill let you know in a few years myself. 6 of them thank gawd
]

you lie about your age more then a aging run way model.................lol

]

you lie about your age more then a aging run way model.................lol

Honest to god truth I had to sit and figure out how old I was last night, after I posted that lol. Stopped caring so long ago, I really didn't know.That 6 years was a guess and it was right lol...

I like seeing people getting into the air. just picked this bad boy up last night.

texan.jpg

If your gonna go with a CP heli I say go for a Trex clone. Trex's are awsome heli's with a great design and tons of aftermarket support. Particularly the SE v2. Plus you get the added benefit of it being inexpensive and you cna slowly upgrade to Align parts if you wanted to. I've never found the need though, I just stick with clone parts. Work just as well for me and they are dirt cheap. You can even get some clones in RTF format.

I like seeing people getting into the air. just picked this bad boy up last night.

texan.jpg

Very cool plane man! Also wanted to say that I started with a Trex 450 clone, never flew anything RC before that. I'm glad now that I did. Starting that way isn't for everyone, but knowing what I know now, I know that I saved myself a lot of money by not purchasing multiple helis that I would have become tired of quickly. It's worth in the long run to take a bigger step IMO.

Latest posts

Members online

Back