Crash Cart?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pope

What extra parts do you guys keep in your box when you go racing/bashing.

I keep
1 Diff (shimed and ready to go)
2 Arms (L and R)
2 Bones
1 set drive shafts
2 Grub screws
2 shocks (modded and ready to go)
1 spur gear
1 shock tower
1 air filter(cleaned and oiled)
Linkage parts and a backup servo

i keep extra glow plugs extra igniters ..and thats it no extra parts cause if i break something I'm done for the day anyways cause its to hot to run for a decent amount of time right now and its hot just running the trucks so theres no way I'm working on one in the sun,,,lol

between me and Fred you could build a savage if you had a set of tvps. I just leave all mine in the car and raid his box now....

I bring all the spare parts I have. Having most of the parts to rebuild about two trucks, I usually break the part which I don't have a spare for.

If I brought everything I had I would need to put the seats down in my SUV to fit it all. Used to bring everything but that hot to be too much so I just being what I know I will have time to fix. I used to just being two savages and be done with it but the second savage is in prices right now.

I took 3 savages one day. Bad idea! Tends to make you stupid and forget its just a model caz you have two more to wreck that day

Taking the second truck does result in some spectacular crashes but they are so much fun. I use the back up for those things where you go yea I am going to destroy my truck trying this but it is going to be so cool if I pull it off.

What extra parts do you guys keep in your box when you go racing/bashing.

I keep
1 Diff (shimed and ready to go)
2 Arms (L and R)
2 Bones
1 set drive shafts
2 Grub screws
2 shocks (modded and ready to go)
1 spur gear
1 shock tower
1 air filter(cleaned and oiled)
Linkage parts and a backup servo

i keep a couple things you have
Arms
Bones

& also
glow plug
hardware (all pieces & lots of it)
fuel line
bearings
slipper pad & nuts
upper & lower pins
hexes, pins, wheel nut
piece of coat hanger
a cigar cutter & matches

Wow thats alot of stuff to take along. I just take my savage in my big bag, fuel, tool box, glow plugs, batteries, charger, and my power converter for a/c power so I can charge my hump pack.

Luckly you I don't have a place close to run with out the old farts cryin about the noise.

ya country life is great! maybe you should get a flux! it would cut down on the crying neighbor..lol..

i couldent part with my nitro!!!never!

I could never part with nitro. Ive wanted a nirto since I was about 15 and I have one and I'm never getting rid of it but I have been lookin at the flux though.

i take my tool bag stocked with small things. i don't do repair in the field so i just bash till its breaks. usually its something small, like a backed off screw, they usually hold up very well tho for the most part.

Latest posts

Members online

Back