Combuster's Baja 5t

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Combuster

here are some pics of the build i just finished on my 5t the main upgrades include

team chase cage
turtle clutch
turtle quick diff
turtle front and rear shock braces
turtle tranny plate
turtle top plate
darksoul axle extenders
and a few other things

IMAG0024.jpg

IMAG0025.jpg

and here is a pic of the 5t with one of my savages

IMAG0028.jpg

Sick man! I'm hoping to get one myself soon! I like the T better but I'm wondering if it wouldnt be worth getting the SC for the new upgrades. You have one, do you think the upgrades are really needed to start with or are those parts pretty good on the stock 5T?

Sweet looking ride man, I like the looks of that roll cage, sweet body too, your going to love it!

Sick man! I'm hoping to get one myself soon! I like the T better but I'm wondering if it wouldnt be worth getting the SC for the new upgrades. You have one, do you think the upgrades are really needed to start with or are those parts pretty good on the stock 5T?

if i didnt have a baja already and was looking to buy one i would buy the 5sc because there is only like a $60 dollar difference between the 2 but the dogbones and cups on the 5t are almost guaranteed to fail sooner then later and the 5sc ones are beefier.

Sweet looknin baja!!! :rock1:

Cool, thanks man. I was wondering if the 5T parts would be tough enough for me but it sounds like they do commonly fail. I'm leaning towards the 5SC and i can always change the looks, and the wheels/tires later.

here are some pics of the build i just finished on my 5t the main upgrades include

team chase cage
turtle clutch
turtle quick diff
turtle front and rear shock braces
turtle tranny plate
turtle top plate
darksoul axle extenders
and a few other things

where do you buy your parts?

Latest posts

Members online

Back