Clutch sticking and cant seat engine right

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jstrobby

So my clutch is sticking so I took out the engine and checked out the clutch and now it moves freely but still not really sure if it's seated correctly then I tried to put the engine back into the truck and I can't seem to A-line the engine up with the spure gear anyone out there that can give me some advice

So my clutch is sticking so I took out the engine and checked out the clutch and now it moves freely but still not really sure if it's seated correctly then I tried to put the engine back into the truck and I can't seem to A-line the engine up with the spure gear anyone out there that can give me some advice

Sends some Pics. so we can possibly see issue.
If it was aligned before you took it out it should go back in ,
If it's a Nitro make sure you are using the correct holes in the
Engine mount.

Last edited:
Sends some Pics. so we can possibly see issue.
The old to see what the issue is by pics like I said I just can't get the engine to line up with the spur gear it just rubs on the clutch and hold it back

yes as the saying goes, "A picture is worth thousand words" make sure to get close up and clear pics.....

The old to see what the issue is by pics like I said I just can't get the engine to line up with the spur gear it just rubs on the clutch and hold it back

Is your clutch bell seated fully, should almost touch flywheel.

oh yes that's the problem the clutch is not seated all the way to the flywheel that's about a eighth of an inch thank you for the answer I'll try to fix it tomorrow

[QUOTE="Jstrobby, Yes i did now it is much faster yaaaa me[/QUOTE]

Glad to hear it .

Latest posts

Members online

Back