Clockwise or counter-clockwise?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tradami

Alright. So I bought new locknuts for my Savage XL. I have clockwise and counter-clockwise. Which goes on which side of the car? Thanks :)

Awesome! My LHS is retarded... I told them exactly what I needed and they were like "oh! This will work!"

My problem is that lock nut keeps coming loose (I've lost two already) and the large nut that holds the wheel to the hex.

right now I have proline 40 series Dirt Hawg tires with I think 22m hexes? Does that sound right?

But I just bought 17mm hexes because I want to get different tires. One of my rims seems like it's messed up. I was troubleshooting it by swapping it from the front left tire to the back left and teh problem stayed with the tire. It seems like the tire isn't centered. As the rotates, it seems like it's not centered

I'm guessing you have 23mm hexes right now. just get new nuts and they should hold. torque down good and keep an eye on em. 17mm hexes are pretty tough but not bullet proof. i just stripped another the other day, but that is on the ercm picco.piccogirl

Alright. Will do, thanks for the replies. :)

I tend to put a little thread locker on to be sure. Ive had them come off and thread lock helps alot.

Latest posts

Members online

Back