Chicago!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikeh

Well here we are again, and I invite people who are in the area to come to our first Berwyn Bash of the new year! I am part of an informal club who gathers every so often at various sites in Chicago and suburbs. Next meet is in Berwyn Illinois on November 29th at the forest preserve located in the vicinity of Harlem and Ogden Ave. PM me or post for more details. All are welcome. Show off your new Christmas presents!:D

Hello All! I just wanted to see if anyone in Chitown is listening. I am part of a local club that bashes and races. We get together at Leisure hours raceway in Joliet Il. We bash at various locations including Berwyn forest preserve, busse woods, and Shorewood. Post or PM if you would like to be included in an event. The last event was our Chitown Pizza Race. We paid the track operators to open it up for us exclusively from 5:30 pm till midnight and supply pizza to boot. Great time! We have a local hobby retailer sponsor raffles that have included a mini T, Losi 8 kit, Mugen truggy, Miss Bud boat and over a grand worth of similar prizes.

Hope to hear from some people!

i love canada but sometimes i wished i lived near all you guys so i would have a few people to bash with too lol

crash i was just there all day today. I did your name :( but only broke a lower control arm lol. I usualy go every friday for practice

crash just noticed your from tinley. I used to hang out there when I was younger did the bremen cruise lol. I grew up in Midlothian

crash just noticed your from tinley. I used to hang out there when I was younger did the bremen cruise lol. I grew up in Midlothian

omg

I grew up doing the cruise around bremen.........white castle.......the theater

wow small world..:)

how old are you, I'm 39 now

Crash i don't race yet. I will be racing my savage in the truck class when I feel I'm fast enough lol. I'm 36 by the way small world.

headed up to leisure hours raceway today at 430 have some peeps i know have the track rented for 5hrs. it will be nice to not have to deal with so many cars on at once

headed up to leisure hours raceway today at 430 have some peeps i know have the track rented for 5hrs. it will be nice to not have to deal with so many cars on at once

yea, I'm jealous. we have nothing like this out our way so just have to wait till the snow melts i guess.

I'm gonna try, who do I ask for?

who flips trucks over when you have a small group?

do they have fuel forsale in the mini hobby shop?

do I ask too many questions?:slapped:

Last edited by a moderator:
lol naaa not to many. yes they do sell fuel there I would assume they will have it open never been to a private rental before. just give me a call when your gonna get there I don't know who actually rented the track I got invited on friday. it will be 4:30 - 9:30. you just take turns marshaling and driving. from what i was told should be 10 - 12 peeps going. so probably 10 - 15 per person to cover the rental cost. ill pm you my number.

will be up at leisure hour raceway on fri 1/30 at 5:30pm - 10:30pm if anyone is goin I will see you up there I'm easy to find cant miss the pvc savy stand and I made on to fit my buddies losi eight T

PMPin whats up bud

ill be heading your way on friday i want to check this place out
ohh i might have your sled sold i need to get some pics for my buddy call me later

PS what can i use to clean this thing its all nasty
0366e5a8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
PMPin whats up bud

ill be heading your way on friday i want to check this place out
ohh i might have your sled sold i need to get some pics for my buddy call me later

PS what can i use to clean this thing its all nasty
0366e5a8.jpg

they make this stuff called nitro clean lol.... see you friday
ill bring them rims and tires up with me. I get there right at 5:30 when they open.

Alright, our chicago area base is growing

welcome my man, Pmp is real nice here on the forum But, he kicks some butt on the track.

Have fun guys

roll call for lh raceway tomarow night 5:30 pm who is all going. I will be there with my new novice driver. she will be running a zx-5 though

startin this weeks roll call early. Who is going to make it to the track friday night? Again I will be there at 5:30 - 10:30 as usual

Latest posts

Members online

Back