Cheapbatterypacks.com

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pope

Ordered a few packs from Cheapbatterypacks.com last week and got them in today. I must say I am very impressed with the quality of the packs. They are soldered really well and wraped beautifuly. The lables on the cells even all line up. I will be testing them out tonight and follow up with my impressions of them in use but as of right now I would recomend them to anyone and you can't beat their prices for quality packs.

The 6 cell packs were 18 bucks each and the 8 cell pack was 24 bucks. free shipping as well. Ordered thursday and got there today monday.

(I will edit in pics tonight)

I have told every one I know to use them ... Sweet stuff and a untouchable price...

Here is a picture of the packs I got. Charged them up last night but haven't got a chance to run them. The mini-t pack requires some cutting of the Mini-t to fit so that may not go in it for a few days.
a556b5ab.jpg

No I didn't do the upgraded cell conectors. On little 1500mah packs they aren't needed. On larger packs yea I would do it.

True! but what exactly are they for? i got it just because it was like a dollar more and seen upgrade.lol

They handle more current than the stock one's for high drain, High capacity applications.

Yea the upgraded battery connectors are $1 percell.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back