Cen Genesis GST Wheels n Tyres (23mm Hub)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HopIt

Certified Nitro Addict
These are almost new. They were fitted to my Savage once but only got some light pavement use, not even one tank of fuel. I decided they were too heavy for my truck so they have been sat there ever since. I'm open to sensible offers but I guess most will be put off by the shipping. I have no idea how much it will be, but it ain't gunna be cheap! Thanks for looking anyway.

Nice wheels and tires, them are some of the biggest ones in the industry there... when ya sell them to whomever send em flatrate box if they will fit, probably the cheapest way to ship large heavy things like that....

Ah good point :) I thought you were in the states sorry, probably be a small fortune to mail them all the way over here I am sure.

How come I can get stuff from China for $2.99 ad $50 from USA (shipping I mean)

If you ask me the 23 mm hex wheels are outdated, most all the wheels are 17mm for the truggys and monster trucks, it is getting harder and harder to find 23mm hex wheels around these days.... I have been using 17mm RPM wide offset wheels on all my trucks so I can switch up as the need arises...

Ok so the best deal I could find is "International Tracked & Signed" via Royal Mail at a cost of £31.15. That's assuming that the parcel weighs no more than 2KG..which it shouldn't :) This offers me enough insurance plus it can be tracked, and you will have to sign for it which gives me proof of delivery :D

Ok so the best deal I could find is "International Tracked & Signed" via Royal Mail at a cost of £31.15. That's assuming that the parcel weighs no more than 2KG..which it shouldn't :) This offers me enough insurance plus it can be tracked, and you will have to sign for it which gives me proof of delivery :D
Well the shipping on that is out of the question
:(

Latest posts

Members online

Back