Castle Creations Mamba Monster manual

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kesse

I have published a second hand Savage Flux HP, and as far as I can Google I have figured out that the HPI BLUR ESC is a rebranded Castle Creations Mamba Monster.
Unfortunately there were no manuals with the truck and I have not had much luck in finding it online.
Not even on Castle Creations own site :-( So I hope someone here can help with a link or pictures of their own manual

Thanks for the reply and link! I have also found that manual but unfortunately it doesn't describe the settings of the esc. Only how to enter programming mode and do initial setup. All the options are not described...

You can get a castle link/field card, then you can adjust it. That's what I did with mine. It had that same ESC in it. I swapped it out because the MM isn't waterproof, the MM2 and MMX are. I got a MMX/2200kv castle setup in mine now because I run in snow and wet grass on occasion and didn't want to worry about it. Figured I'd give sensored a try... not worth the extra $.

I can't recall all the settings you can adjust, but you can change some things using the castle link/field card. I got the field card. It works as a link to the PC as well, so figured I'd get it so I could adjust things out when bashing if need be. which I never do as I have my receivers ballooned up as well and you have to disconnect the ESC from the receiver to plug the card or castle link in.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back