Can't bind tf-45 radio to rf-45 receiver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello, I tried doing a search on the TF-45 radio and read some posts on "binding" itself on this website. I have fully charge hump battery pack and the LED meter wired. I can't get the super simple method to bind the TF-45 radio to the RF-45 receiver. I have tried taking out the LED meter from the equation too.

I have just the battery port plugged into the receiver. No other servos are plugged in.

Steps:
1. Turn on TF-45 Radio(Has brand new batteries)
2. Hold "Setup" button and turn switch to "on" on the the truck. (LED on the receiver blinks rapidly.)
3. Release the "Setup" button on the Receiver after it starts blinking. (A second)
4. Press the "Bind" button on the Radio, until the LED on the receiver is solidly lit. (about a second)
The two parts are right next to each other.

Am I missing something? The LED never goes solid. I just bought a new receiver thinking that they may go bad.

Thanks.

Maybe to bump it back up to the top and maybe get some feedback..
Don't be that guy..

Are you having the same issue as the OP? If not, then you post is pointless and irrelevant.

Let me answer that question for you. You do not, as you do not currently have the same setup as the OP, unless your first post was misleading.

And, if we are being honest, you are currently "that guy". "That guy" who necros old threads to post nothing of relevance. Feel free to create your own thread if you like.

I'm looking at buying this same set up.

I wouldn't buy that setup, I gave up on the radio. Opted for the Futuba 3prka radio and the R203GF receiver that came with the Futuba radio. It's been perfect ever since. I bought another R203GF receiver and put it in my Axial Yeti, now I can command both vehicles with one radio.

I wouldn't buy that setup, I gave up on the radio. Opted for the Futuba 3prka radio and the R203GF receiver that came with the Futuba radio. It's been perfect ever since. I bought another R203GF receiver and put it in my Axial Yeti, now I can command both vehicles with one radio.

Awesome that's what I was looking for. Some feedback.
Looks like my reply wasn't so useless after all.

Thanks!

No, I believe of I had the 40, I'd Stick with it or jump to a Futaba or Spektrum

Latest posts

Members online

Back