Can you race a savage flux 2350 at the world finals????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Savagedude123

My question is in the title. Basically what my question is, is there a 2s class at world finals or something like that there????? :istupid:headshot

I'm from Canadia so i'm not to sure on this.
But they have different classes, 1/8th 4x4 MT brushless is one of them. Your tires can't be no smaller then 5" high x 2.5" wide, and up to 3s LiPo...

and to answer your question, i don't see why not.

You absolutely can! The monster truck class does not distimguish by battery size, but you should be good to go. Check the rules at nolimitrc.com

ok but will i be placed up against with people that are running 2s because to me it seems like they would have a power advantage but then again control usually wins right???/

I will tell you about No Limit style racing, Slow is Fast! I drive a HP flux and it does no good to be over half throttle while racing. Don't sweat it! We have a great time down there and I have never placed in any race. I know how I need to drive but I just can't stay out of the throttle when I am there! come on down next year and have a good time.

thanks for the advice!!!! I was down there this year passed and i did novice freestyle with my 2350 and i had a blast its just next time i want to try racing!!! Isn't there an event in the fall and if there is does anybody know the dates of that event???? hpisfflash Sorry for all the question!!!!!!!!!!

Keep up with No Limit Of Virginia, those guys have some great racin and will have an event in Nov. called Punkin Smash that is a blast! They do the same style racing as the world finals just a smaller group. Keep the question coming!

I will tell you about No Limit style racing, Slow is Fast! I drive a HP flux and it does no good to be over half throttle while racing. Don't sweat it! We have a great time down there and I have never placed in any race. I know how I need to drive but I just can't stay out of the throttle when I am there! come on down next year and have a good time.

+1 on this. You are not in a long haul race - they are short, so temperature is not as much of an issue. If you are on 2S thats totally cool - you should get rid of the Big Joes and get a lighter and faster tires - I personally like the 3.2 Badlands...

Between now and then you should try some gearing changes - you want a good balance of top end and acceleration - but CONTROL is the most important aspect!

Case in point - I ran my Revo in one of our events on 2S (I lost my dual battery adapter grrrrr) and still took first place. If you are on 3-4s you can break loose a lot easier, and spend time trying to get back on track and fighting the wheel spin.

More importantly (to me at least) is have fun. I don't care if (when) I lose, I just like racing and hanging with cool folks :)

Bob

I will most likely get badlands or the hpi dirt bonz when my 40 bowties ware down. But what ratio of gearing would be best for racing and or bashing cause i mostly bash??????:usa:

:jam:

You absolutely can! The monster truck class does not distimguish by battery size, but you should be good to go. Check the rules at nolimitrc.com

You could copy and paste the rules not only for him but for those that might be interested, just a thought Bob

Latest posts

Members online

Back