Buying another xs battery question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaceracer

Hey guys going to get another xs and i want to run 3s this time. I'm kind of working with a budget so i don't want to spend a whole lot of money but can anyone give me some options? looking for 30-35c 5000mah or better.

Hey guys going to get another xs and i want to run 3s this time. I'm kind of working with a budget so i don't want to spend a whole lot of money but can anyone give me some options? looking for 30-35c 5000mah or better.
SPC makes great batteries. And they are extremely well priced. spcracing.com

I opted going with a venom 3s 30c! I got a great deal on Ebay and he has always backed his warranties for me in the past, i have had really good luck with venom and so far it's very strong. Thank you for the opinions guys.

Are you going to be doing anything with your Idler gear and pinion? I'm also planning on switching to a 3s but want to beef up a few things first so it can handle the extra torque like adding the hd cup joints and heavy duty gears. my cup joints are already pretty torn up just using a 2s.

Yeah i haven't done the gear ratio swap yet seems to be ok for what i'm doing now but i will change it soon i'm sure.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back