Bunker Jumper Golf Cart Body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TimMo8462

pro320700.jpg

I'm thinking this might be my next body.

I got 2 I just finished and working on the third one soon! They sit up kinda high but they do look cool. I gotta find 3 riders for mine! good luck

Awesome! Would love to see how they look. It really reminds me of some of the golf carts I've seen out in Glamis, if I do get it it's going to have to have a flame job done on it.

Flames would be cool! Here you go. All I had handy was Moms X but on the flux Its about the same with the battery boxes. The body was resting on the air filter!

i am going to have one for each family member at the world finals @ diggers for the freestyle competition! All I need is a rider and I am set!!! Thanks and you guys have fun!!!

Got a gi joe and a motorcycle rider with a helmet(Thats a plus!) Now I need a Barbie for momma(hahaha)Never thought I would say that in my lifetime! Those paint jobs are pretty sick.

Hey max found these on the shelf at a hobbyshop when I was in fredricksburg va. I think that proline stopped making this body sometime ago! If stormer has it I would snag it if you want one!

Stormer says it has 6 of them left in stock and @ $12 it's a steal.
LMAO @ needing a Barbie for momma! Going to look really strange shopping for a biker Barbie at Walmart or Toys-R-Us.

Got a gi joe and a motorcycle rider with a helmet(Thats a plus!) Now I need a Barbie for momma(hahaha)Never thought I would say that in my lifetime! Those paint jobs are pretty sick.

Hey max found these on the shelf at a hobbyshop when I was in fredricksburg va. I think that proline stopped making this body sometime ago! If stormer has it I would snag it if you want one!

lol a barbie for your wife? holy schmoly ... lol... the paint jobs are sweet ... yeah if they are 12 bucks ill grab some .. it will look great at the dunes ....

So far I've only found them on stormerhobbies.https://www.ssl-stormerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/seekpart.pl?src=cs&pn=PRO320700 Really cheap for the body too, $12.00 for a shelf queen body. Cwheeling see if you can find the old quad rider body. It might work if not I say GI Joe will do the trick.

sweet just ordered some of them ... that cheap i couldnt resist it .. now does anyone have a link for a real semi truck lid? i like the mad beast lid but think they come pre drilled and not sure if they fit the body mounts ..

I looked on exceeds site but couldn't find one the only ones I saw were painted already. Can't tell if they come pre drilled or trimmed or not.

Latest posts

Members online

Back