Building a track, need help! Pics inside.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m411b

Well I have ventured into building my own track due to lack of tracks in my area. The only track that is within 2 hours of this place is not open to the public to get track time. It's only open for racing and it cost $20 per class to race on. So I figured why not! I have a half acre of free land that I can build on and get all the track time I want for FREE..
The help I need is in the design. I have searched and not found what i am looking for, hence this thread!
I am VERY open to suggestions and could really use the help.
Here are a few pics of what I have to work with:
dsc0118w.jpg

dsc0119q.jpg

Thanks in advance,
Lee

dosent look like much room there ? umm start out with a straightway of a decent size
then go from ther e

dosent look like much room there ? umm start out with a straightway of a decent size
then go from ther e

I'm looking to get some help with a design! The land is more than big enough, it's over 100' long and nearly 70' wide. The pics don't do it justice.
But thanks..

Thanks for the link.
Here is something I've been working on:
trackn.png

The track in that link really wouldnt be bad at all! A lot less work than what I was thinking.

Advice keep you front straight about 10 feet wide turns atleast 6 and the rest of the track 8-10wide. A shorter drivable track is better than a long complacated one that you have to drive like a Grandmom to get around because it is to tight.

To make it more technacle all you have to do is lay out the jumps right.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back