Broken sway bar ball end link

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wanlongdong

Afternoon guys

I have broken the ball end link of my sway bar kit part number 102520, these parts seem to be like gold dust just now and I can't find a part number for the individual ball end link, does anyone know of something that I can use in its place or what the part number of the individual ball end links is so that I can get my rig up and running again.

Cheers

Attachments

• ball end link.jpg
    ball end link.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 9
I've used sway bay links from other models like Kyosho. rcwaffle on ebay usually have used sets at reasonable prices and quick delivery, just received a set this week from them, ordered 25 june. Just make sure that the links are split in middle like stock ones, otherwise if one piece links then cut and drill hole for a threaded rod to link the two halves.

I've used sway bay links from other models like Kyosho. rcwaffle on ebay usually have used sets at reasonable prices and quick delivery, just received a set this week from them, ordered 25 june. Just make sure that the links are split in middle like stock ones, otherwise if one piece links then cut and drill hole for a threaded rod to link the two halves.
nice one ill take a look

thanks

kyosho should work. they use 5.8mm balls so their links should work. not sure on the link length though because they're one piece style.

Latest posts

Members online

Back