Broedrick's Truck....hopefully

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Broedrick

Hey guys, I am finally gonna put a post up on my truck. I will be starting with the body, since it is really the only thing I have pictures with. I will be updating my post periodically.

Here is the Body. I am hoping it will work. It is a Proline Slipstream. It is a little longer than I want it to be, but it should work with my ext LCG from Platinum RC Products.

IMG_0235.jpg

IMG_0236.jpg

IMG_0237.jpg

IMG_0238.jpg

IMG_0239.jpg

OK, here are some more updates on the body. I am have painted the flames a bit, I have added some chrome to the body, but can't really tell atm.

IMG_0235-1.jpg

IMG_0236-1.jpg

IMG_0238-1.jpg

Adding the main body color next. Hoping it will turn out nice. Will have some more pics in a bit

OK guys, finally I have something for Frddy!

IMG_0106.jpg

IMG_0108.jpg

IMG_0110.jpg

2nd body I've ever painted. It's supposed to the be spaz stix 4 color paint. Purple, gold, orange and red.

Last edited by a moderator:
might steal that body style for my flux, hope you don't mind, its sweet.

what decals are those?

cool!! this the truck you brought the Spek for?

Unfortunately it is for my racer, I think lol. The one using your old spek has the purple hpi body on it. That one is my basher :)

that's what I have been told, but no one told me that I would need another one in case both are down!

can you take a pic of how this body looks on the truck?

One day, truck is all take apart at the moment for a rebuild with the new cf parts

Latest posts

Members online

Back