body pins

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitronewbe

Just wondering what size body pins does everyone is using? I see they have small ones n they have 8mm ones ect!! Is there a better size that works better than another? Thanks in advance

Not sure if you can see these or not, I think they are what rcnut is talking about. I had to use them to get oover the wood deck I put in this truck. They seem to be a little thinner.

Not sure if you can see these or not, I think they are what rcnut is talking about. I had to use them to get oover the wood deck I put in this truck. They seem to be a little thinner.
Wow that's a nice truck

yup, that's what I use. proline sells tie downs to keep from losing them. I may try them somtime
Those tie downs are kinda junk...at least for rigs you are running rough or belly up a lot. The plastic isn't very durable an if you don't ream the anchor hole perfect they pop out. They look nice color matched on a shelf lid though. Just a little something extra to show off.

You can make your own with a 6/32 x 1/2" stove bolt, flat washer, and a nut so you can secure the anchor point better and low E steel guitar string for the leads. I got a little write up I will post. Its pretty easy.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back