Body for RC-Solutions Roll Cage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Outlaw

Does anyone have any experience with differnt body's that look good and that will fit the Savage X with a RC-Solutions roll cage?

do you have a rc solutions roll cage? I didn't think they worked w/ a savage x

not sure of a body tho sorry

Here area few pics of the cage installed.

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

Can't seem to post pics. Maybe because I am a newby? I post them then when I come back they are gone.

Reason why you couldn't post those right away was from a forum setting we use that keeps away fly-by-night spammers. It's a random number of posts that have to be moderated before they can be viewed.

There is an easier way to post a pic from the gallery. Once you are in your gallery, look below the pic you would like to use in a post. You will see a link to the full size photo of the thumbnail. You can select the botton on the right of the line to save the link to your clipboard, or you can drag the link to highlight it and copy it to your clipboard. Then you can goto the thread you would like to post the pic in and use the photo insert function.

Yea..I like this look, also. As far as bodies go,.. It's hard to have any kind of a body mounted over a roll cage that doesn't get trashed by the cage it self. If you think on it, the body is the roll cage, to some minor degree. Making bodies that break down in to pannels might be the way to go, if you want the looks and a roll cage together, on the same truck. A full roll cage will definately limit your body options. That doesn't mean you have to except it. You might find, that with abit more of a creative effort on the customization of body sections, they may be able to be fastened, bolted, screwed, ziptied, velcrowed, ect, to the outter or inner cage. At minimum, you may want to consider attatching your body to the cage it self, rather than the stock body mounts for an alternate fit, You can use double sided foam tape to cushon the area's where body meets cage and then consider a mounting method, at that point. I hope this was helpful. Good luck

^^^Thought about patching panels to it also like you mentioned.

I am thinking about going with the Bronco body or the Jeep body. I am kind of leaning towards the Jeep since the roll cage will look more natrual with it. I modded the stock body last night and did not like how it looked. the stock body last night and did not like how it looked. I could always go with a Suburban, Escusion on Hummer body, but I don't like the boxed look much.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

Back