body for extended tvp

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreadnaught

Diesel Powered!
ive been looking for a new body, but I'm getting the flm 1.6 inch extended tvp's and i cant seem to find a body that fits.
anyone know where i can find one?

I've got the same chassis...here's the body that will be going on mine...probably not terribly suited for bashing though...LOL

tadaa.jpg

yeah, I intend to (eventually) run it with a roll cage, and it'll just sit with the rubicon...but what the heck...I got it from a guy on eBay for like $30-ish, shipping included, with a free RC car LED kit and a Nova cooling head for a .25...

oh, and yeah, the spare looks a bit silly ;) I agree...

back when I was asking what body, someone mentioned LST bodies fitting the FLM EXT chassis...look into those...

The LST bodys will fit I thing they are huge on it thought. I use the standard savage bodys on my trucks. Here are a few picts of them.

2ndgearin3speedproblem010.jpg

2ndgearin3speedproblem015.jpg

This is a HPI Savage body.
P1010878.jpg

Mid-TankThrottlelinkage014.jpg

yea lst bodies are the way to go only thing about using stock bodies is the wheel holes don't mactch with the ites as with the lst they will

will an e-savage body fit in a savage? may seem stupid, but it looks like the e-savage body is a lower profile since there isnt an engine or fuel tank to cover.

larsen how much do WHAT A RUSH weigh ?that is a nice truck that looks like a pro racer nice job on that thanks...

I'm in this search also now for my 4.6 I bought the FLM LCG Extended Chassis off ebay, and want to mod some Hellfire shock towers with the hellfire body mounts. I would really like for the Hellfire body to work, but I donot have that body to see if it would work. Basically I'm trying to do the same but with a Truggy looking type body.

The hpi charger bodies looks good on extended chassie also i think any extended cab truck body should look and work good like the dodge mega cab body by pro-line i think

ummmm ever try moding the body its self might be a little redneckish but ducktape is the handy mans best friend hahaha

hey komondo still have that nova for the .25 i might want it pm me

What low pro body will with ext. tvps. I like the Proline desert rat or the crowd pleazer 2. Just given an idea but any ideas?

i think I'm gonna go with the 350 body for the lst2. its longer, and will just about fit right.

So far the only low profile lids i have seen listed for extended chassis is the Desert Rat and Crowd Pleaser 2.0 for MGT,TNX, GENESIS bodies. The rest are mainly big time truck bodies like the F-650, Dodge Super Cab, etc.

Also ran into this body while browsing for other low pro's

LOSI LST2 Low Pro Bod

Last edited by a moderator:
That's the one. Thanks for the link as well.

Hop

So far the only low profile lids i have seen listed for extended chassis is the Desert Rat and Crowd Pleaser 2.0 for MGT,TNX, GENESIS bodies. The rest are mainly big time truck bodies like the F-650, Dodge Super Cab, etc.

Also ran into this body while browsing for other low pro's

http://www.losipartshouse.com/servle...0")/Detail

Latest posts

Members online

Back