Body clip pulls?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alanr

I see in pictures of peoples trucks the body clips have a what I would call "pulls" to help remove the clip when the body is on. Who makes these and where can you buy them ?

Alan

over 1/2 inch I find flys out when you hit jumps and big bumps so keep them short

I acutally bought the clips that are attached to rubber and the center of the rubber gets attached to the body itself so the clips are never detached from the body. its sweet either way the ties and tubing works great too, have that setup on the 4tec

I have also seen small magnets fastened inside the body that you can stick the pins too when the body is off. Then just remove magnet when body is retired and use again.

Good idea Blazer. I usually if no dubro retainer will push them over the edge of the body so they are there for the next use and don't get lost in the dirt.

This raises what i would call a good question. How many of use run with a body unless we are bashing. I guess anouther way to ask it is how many of use always run a body and how many hardly ever run a body. I hadly ever run one unless i am doing some had bashing

i normally run my body when bashing and when i go to the drag strip cuz everybody starts lookin at it

hardly ever run with my body on, there expensive to replace,and pretty much just eye candy.

Latest posts

Members online

Back