Boca Bearing Work Mat and Lube Giveaway!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First, BIG thanks to Boca Bearings for making this giveaway possible! Make sure you guys check out their site, they've got a huge selection of products available and if this giveaway didn't tell you - they carry a lot more than just bearings!

Now time to announce the winner, and the winner is...

cVqF8Lw.png

Post #4, belonging to @joegibbstruck

Congrats to you and thanks to everyone that joined the giveaway this time!

AWESOME!!!! Thanks :hpisf: and BOCA BEARINGS for the great giveaway....I can't wait to use this stuff....BEST news I had all week, :hpisf: is a great place, with great people...I'm glad I found this site, its truly a place to get away from everything else and bury my head into an awesome hobby with great knowledgeable people.

Look what came in yesterday.....

The mat is awesome, nice and thick way better than the towel I normally use. The pockets in the mat work great for for all my new stainless hardware, and the little rulers are a plus for being sure you have the right screws in the right place. The lube is awesome as well, all of my rc bearings are new so i couldn't use it on them, but I did use some on my bait casting fishing reel. The applicator is awesome for getting the lube where you need it, and you really do only need a couple of tiny drops.

Thanks again BOCA BEARINGS, and :hpisf: for the awesome give away. Now all i need is some time off work, too play with my toys. I would recommend anyone to try BOCA prouducts. This site is amazing, and sorry for being a ghost the last couple of weeks, just been working non stop.

Good Deal Joe, glad it is coming in very handy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Back