Blitz body on savage ext or XL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CTDpower

Can somebody take a picture of their blitz body sitting on their savage, ext savage, or savage xl.

I think the blitz body is very close to the slash body in length (about 3/4 to an 1" longer than an sc10 body) and I think it will be just about right on a XL length truck. They are a little more than a slash body ($30 vs $35), but I'd rather have all HPI products attached to my truck, haha.

Thanks guys!

Sweet, thanks man!

Any more threads like that floating around?

Sweet, thanks man!

Any more threads like that floating around?

11ln1hf.gif

I did... I didn't come up with anything, including the thread that was posted already.

When I search for blitz, body, savage, on, etc etc... the first thread that comes up is this one. After that there are threads that somewhere in their 10 pages someone mentions blitz and someone else mentions savage. If I search for blitz and savage in the thread title, again this is the only thread that has both words in the title. The problem with the title search is the pictures I am searching for are probably in threads that started out having nothing to do with someone putting a blitz body on their savage.

When I search for blitz, body, savage, on, etc etc... the first thread that comes up is this one. After that there are threads that somewhere in their 10 pages someone mentions blitz and someone else mentions savage. If I search for blitz and savage in the thread title, again this is the only thread that has both words in the title. The problem with the title search is the pictures I am searching for are probably in threads that started out having nothing to do with someone putting a blitz body on their savage.

lol most likely.

my black one in that thread is on my EXT chassis from PRC same as FLM

Latest posts

Members online

Back