Big Red engine in savage x can't use roto start HELP!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitro nevets

Big red engine in savage x can't use roto start and the one off old hpi 4.6 dose not fit on it, need off set roto start that fits big red engine, and will work in savage x , anyone know what part will work or part numbers. Due to my injurys i can't use pull starts. Thanks for helping

A spin start should fit but don't know if hex position will allow starter shaft access when installed,

1618090084917.png

If your big red already comes with a roto start backplate you may jist have to take off the roto start and rotate it. Otherwise your trying to find the part number for the rotostart backplate for the big red. I'm sure the same engine comes in all three forms. Roto, pull and starter box. Look up the exploded view of the roto start version then order the parts needed. It will most likely be just the backplate. Here's a link to amazon for a back plate that looks like you could just use a drill.https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08DXS139T/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glc_fabc_TJW2E8V2YS3EWG2EBH4S

Buy one of these and stick on an electric drill. It will fit at an angle. It’s what I use with the big red.

Attachments

• 35EEF524-52E4-4A0B-BF16-9000C8D9CFE2.png
    35EEF524-52E4-4A0B-BF16-9000C8D9CFE2.png
    213.1 KB · Views: 11

Latest posts

Members online

Back